Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Calling all local artists and businesses! Here is a good promo opportunity for you. :)

Are you looking to bring some business to your shop or craft of choice? Every booksigning I do, I look for local artists who wish to promote their wares and use a donated item that they themselves made which is then given away as a prize. Gift certificates to your shop are also acceptable. :)


People are entered to win when they buy a copy of my book on CD. I usually offer 2-3 prizes per booksigning, and it helps to get some good cross-promo going.


Last booksigning I had a gorgeous framed photograph and a beautifully made beaded choker. At Mass Morgue 2008, I’d be looking for anyone local or willing to mail me an item that they wish to have entered as a prize. I also request flyers, business cards, and anything pertinent that I can put on display with your donated prize so others can see where it came from.


If you are at all interested, email me at adrianne(at)adriannebrennan(dot)com or reply to this post with your contact info.


Love & Magic,

-A

0 comments:



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter