Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

It's the end of the year as we know it...

Some of you may think, "Hey! Aren't you calling it a little prematurely?" I probably am, but would you believe there are only two months left of 2010? How time flies! I was just getting used to writing 2010 on my checks and saying "twenty-ten".

When I look back over this year, I think that writing-wise, I've done great. I made a number of different writing deadlines, one of which landed me a traditional publishing contract with an anthology due out next year. My primary job is even going well and I'm still in it--and hopefully will be next year, knock on wood. I've even gotten into exercising and am pretty consistent with my P90X/Insanity hybrid routine.

Do I have any regrets? Some. I wish I had budgeted both time and finances better. I also wish I had taken advantage of certain opportunities when I had them. Was it a better year than the last? I think both yes and no.

Time will tell over the next couple of months how I will feel about 2010...as I suspect it will for you all. So make it count, and like me...keep an open mind.



Stay warm,
Adrianne
http://www.adriannebrennan.com

0 comments:



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter