Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Sunday, March 09, 2008

The pre-"I just left EPICon and here are my posts about it" post

I'm currently sitting in the airport with the joys of wifi, an outlet for my laptop's electrical cord, a glass of pinot gris, and lots of free time on my hands.

My plane does not start to board until 11:25pm DST. Yes folks, I'm coming back home on a red eye. I had a fabulous time at the con and I can't wait to go on and on about how much I loved it and everything I did love about it, and just...everything.

In the meantime, I've been working on putting a blog directly on my site. This is once again what happens when I have too much free time on my hands:

http://www.adriannebrennan.com/blog/

It's definitely a WIP and heavily under construction. I'm not so certain that I like all of the colors, et cetera, but it's good for now and I'll be crossposting to there and the "usual suspects" (Livejournal, MySpace, Insanejournal, Blogger, etc).



Love & Magic,
-a

0 comments:



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter