Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Join me at Arisia in Cambridge, MA Jan 16-19th for my panels and booksigning!

For those of you in the northeast or willing to travel, I'm going to be doing panels and a booksigning at Arisia, a big scifi/fantasy convention in Cambridge, MA.

The convention goes from Jan 16 to the 19th.

For details on my schedule while there, including more information on the con itself, go here: http://adriannebrennan.com/events.html#arisia

It is a highly recommended event to attend. I've been wanting to go for years, and now I finally have the chance!

:D



Love & Magic,
-A

1 comments:

E. Jamie said...

Oh you have to share muchly details when you get back!



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter