Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Sunday, August 01, 2010

And now, a word from our sponsors.

Meep would like you to sponsor this amazing Blogathon! She also wants head scritches:



Squee is happy you've stopped by. She'd like you to comment on the posts and let her know how cute she is:



All hail the kitties!



Love & Magic,
Adrianne
www.adriannebrennan.com



Please Note: I am blogging on behalf of the Boston Rape Crisis Center, and if you wish to sponsor me in any dollar amount--none is too small, every bit counts!--please go here: http://tinyurl.com/AdrianneBlogsforBARCC then email me your receipt at adrianne@adriannebrennan.com so I can keep a running total. If you don't know what to put down for the donation, just put "Adrianne Brennan - Blogathon".

3 comments:

mrjprintup said...

I am so glad I checked on you first as the kitties made me laugh and I needed that.

Sorry I have not been as vigilant as I was hoping to be earlier, but I have been trying to edit a video and I just missed the deadline -- was not meant to be, but was a valuable experience. No worries as there will be other projects for other times. Now I am fully focused on our event so will be catching up with everyone.

I do not think I mentioned this before, but if you need me you can email me at mrjprintup at gmail dot com.

~ Jess

許泓v辛 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Quite all right! And glad you liked the kitties. They're pretty popular :D

And thanks for the contact info! Muchly appreciated. ^_^



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter