Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Sunday, August 01, 2010

This is the end, my only friend, the end...

...but I'd rather think of it as a beginning.

First of all a HUGE thank you to all who have supported in some form or another. THANK YOU!!! <3

I'd like to do more charity events like this using social networking as a tool to generate exposure, awareness, and...well, fun.

I plan to do the Blogathon again next year. It's an annual event I've watched my friends do and decided this year was the year to do it. Believe it or not, I generated everything and made the plans all in two days' time. Next time will be more advance notice and more publicity.

I also would love to coordinate with others interested in similar projects. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested.

If you liked any of these postings for the past 24 hours, I urge you to consider sponsoring me by making a donation to BARCC on behalf of the Blogathon. No amount is too small; many of the people who donated gave $10 amounts. But they all add up.

I've raised $365 so far through my blog posts and word of mouth. If you wish to sponsor me please go here: http://tinyurl.com/AdrianneBlogsforBARCC then email me your receipt at adrianne@adriannebrennan.com so I can keep a running total. If you don't know what to put down for the donation, just put "Adrianne Brennan - Blogathon".

Oh, and lastly...a Happy Lammas to all who celebrate it. :) And perhaps some sleep for me, cause OH I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY! LOOK! LOOK! I'M FLYING! O THE HUMANITY-




BUNNIES!!!!

*thud*



Love & Magic,
Adrianne
www.adriannebrennan.com



Please Note: I am blogging on behalf of the Boston Rape Crisis Center, and if you wish to sponsor me in any dollar amount--none is too small, every bit counts!--please go here: http://tinyurl.com/AdrianneBlogsforBARCC then email me your receipt at adrianne@adriannebrennan.com so I can keep a running total. If you don't know what to put down for the donation, just put "Adrianne Brennan - Blogathon".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Adrianne!! Congrats on what you've raised so far.

Mark

Unknown said...

Thanks Mark! I had a blast. :D

ashu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter