Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Favorite new paranormal/scifi/fantasy author or book?

Tell me about the latest books you've gotten into in the paranormal, scifi, and/or fantasy realm!

There are never such things as too many books, I'm a firm believer in this. I also love to read and discover new authors.

So tell! What ones have you discovered as of late?



Love & Magic,
Adrianne
www.adriannebrennan.com



Please Note: I am blogging on behalf of the Boston Rape Crisis Center, and if you wish to sponsor me in any dollar amount--none is too small, every bit counts!--please go here: http://tinyurl.com/AdrianneBlogsforBARCC then email me your receipt at adrianne@adriannebrennan.com so I can keep a running total. If you don't know what to put down for the donation, just put "Adrianne Brennan - Blogathon".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrianne, right now I am reading the fourth installment of the Harry Potter series. I wasn't really that into it when it first came out, I saw the first three movies on tv, but it was a good friend who told me how much of a genius JK Rowling is. And being on the fourth, Order of the Pheonix, I'd have to say that he is correct. One of my favorite written series, I'm going to assume it world fall under fantasy, is by Jean M Auel and started with Clan of the Cave Bear.

Unknown said...

It is seriously good stuff and among my favorite writings. I also have greatly enjoyed the movies. :) I can't wait until the next one comes out!!

Oh, and I have a Gryfindor tie! :D



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter