Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Monday, August 02, 2010

Blogathon After-party!

It's like those gatherings after a major, major bash. You're hungover, feeling funky. Sense of time utterly destroyed. Panic at the Disco's! "Nine in the Afternoon" begins to have special meaning for you. And so you gather with your friends afterwards for caffeinated drinks and hope the fog begins to lift.

The party has ended, people crashed on my coach and they're still eating and drinking at my place. There's expresso being made and the tea kettle is on. In short...


...donations are STILL pouring in! Total donated on behalf of the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center so far is $445 and counting.

So...join the after-party? Please consider sponsoring me and a good cause! There are two contests going on! You are entered to win a copy of one of my books in PDF format if you do one or more of the following:

1) Make a donation

2) Post a comment to one of my blog posts made during the event

So, what are you waiting for??? EVERYONE WINS!! :D

If you wish to sponsor me in any dollar amount--none is too small, every bit counts!--please go here: http://tinyurl.com/AdrianneBlogsforBARCC then email me your receipt at adrianne@adriannebrennan.com so I can keep a running total. If you don't know what to put down for the donation, just put "Adrianne Brennan - Blogathon"

So that people have a chance to catch up on the posts, I will be drawing two winners by the week's end, one from the comments and another from the donations made.


Love & Magic,
Adrianne
www.adriannebrennan.com

0 comments:



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter