Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Creative wine labels

There's just something about creative wine labels that appeals to both the wine lover and the little imp in me:





Want some evil? Bitch? XD

No, wait...I know. You need a time out:






Love & Magic,
Adrianne
www.adriannebrennan.com



Please Note: I am blogging on behalf of the Boston Rape Crisis Center, and if you wish to sponsor me in any dollar amount--none is too small, every bit counts!--please go here: http://tinyurl.com/AdrianneBlogsforBARCC then email me your receipt at adrianne@adriannebrennan.com so I can keep a running total. If you don't know what to put down for the donation, just put "Adrianne Brennan - Blogathon".

4 comments:

Phelan said...

I have a bottle of Redrum, rum.

Unknown said...

Redruuuuuum...redruuuuuum

Savannah Chase said...

Those are classic...Love em....

Unknown said...

MWAHAH I love them, yesh. The Evil is REALLY good, no joke.



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter