Adrianne Brennan's Book Covers

Adrianne Brennan's books on Amazon.com

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Who needs MILFs when you have DILFs? PG Excerpt from Taking Chances

Here's yet another excerpt from Savannah Chase, who brings us an erotica piece about a "DILF" in the Hot Dads anthology. A nurturing dad who clearly loves kids AND great in bed, who would ask for anything more? As always, Savannah delivers. :)


And remember! Everyone who donates to my Blogathon is entered to win a copy of one of my books, and those who post are also entered! If you do both, that's TWO entries to win! :D See the below in BOLD for details on how to donate to BARCC on behalf of my Blogathon.


Love & Magic,
Adrianne
www.adriannebrennan.com



Please Note: I am blogging on behalf of the Boston Rape Crisis Center, and if you wish to sponsor me in any dollar amount--none is too small, every bit counts!--please go here: http://tinyurl.com/AdrianneBlogsforBARCC then email me your receipt at adrianne@adriannebrennan.com so I can keep a running total. If you don't know what to put down for the donation, just put "Adrianne Brennan - Blogathon".

Hot_Dads__The_DILF.jpg Hot Dads cover picture by SavannahChase\
Hot Dads: The DILF Anthology
Edited by: Lori Perkins
featuring Taking Chances by Savannah Chase
Publish Date: April 6, 2009
Publisher: Ravenous Romance
Format: ebook and print
ISBN: 978-1-60777-176-0
Price: $4.99

“Ben, you know me. I can’t help it. Whenever I walk by a baby store, I have to go
in.” She placed the hoodie back into the bag, put it on the couch, and returned to the
kitchen. “Any news on the rest of the paperwork from Emma’s mother?”

“Yeah, they’re getting everything in order. She’s already signed off on all the
papers and the lawyers are going over them. I should have all the custody papers
sometime this week.”

“That’s fantastic. They’re moving so quickly with everything. I guess under the
circumstances, they have to.”

“Yeah, I heard things have gotten worse with Jane. She’s not responding to
treatment anymore. They’ve decided to stop it all together.”

Even though he and Jane were no longer together, a part of him still hurt. They
had a connection, and no matter what had happened and all the pain she’d caused him,
they were now connected by Emma.

“How are you holding up?” Laura asked him.

“I’m okay. I’ve come to terms with everything that’s going on. I hated Jane for
the longest time for keeping Emma a secret from me. She did everything she could to
keep me away from her and I missed out on everything. It hurt, but now Emma’s here
with me, and I’m grateful.”

“Remember if there is anything I can do, just ask,” Laura said. “I’m always here
for you.”

Ben moved around the kitchen with Emma in his arms. He caught a glance of
himself against the cabinet window. His usually neatly styled short black hair was a bit
disheveled. He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. He’d become an instant dad,
and it changed him. Everything seemed better. His life was on track.

“Watching you and Emma makes me wonder when I’ll have my own bundle of
joy,” she said, as she helped prepare the plates while he finished the rest.

0 comments:



Web Counter visitors since 8/2/2010
stats counter